Electrical Insulation Flexible Laminate Textolite Bakelite Sheet 3025 Phenolic Cotton Cloth Laminated Sheet
Place of Origin: China Brand Name: XINCHENG
Product name: 3025 Phenolic cotton cloth Bakelite Insulation board/sheet/panel
Usage: Insulation Protection Electronic structural Part For Transformers
Type: Insulation sheet, 3025,3025B,3025C Model Number: 3025
Material: cotton cloth and phenolic resin Tensile Strength: ≥120MPa
Application: High Voltage,Mechanical and electrical Rated Voltage: 20-35-110KV
Color: Brown, Black, Orange, Yellow ,white, grey or Customized
size: 980mm*1980mm & 1020mm*2040mm or Customized
Thickness: 0.1mm-120mm or Customized Apparent density: 1.30-1.45 g/cm3
Dielectric strength perpendicular to laminations: 14.2MV/m
B.V. Parallel to laminations (in 90 degree transformer oil): 1kv Thermal Class : E (125ºC)
Dieletric strength: 0.82 kV/mm Insulation resistance: 1*106 Ω
Water absorption: Max 220 mg Test: in (90±2)ºC transformer oil
Properties: Excellent mechanical Properties, dielectric property, oil resistance
Certification: ISO9001:2000,ISO14001,UL,3C, Sample: Sample Available
Available Service: CNC Cutting and Machining
3025 Phenolic cotton cloth laminated sheet is made up of phenolic resin and cotton cloth with the model 3025.In normal condition, it has good electrical property and mechanical property. It is wear-resisting and applies to wear-resisting and insulating parts of mechanical, motor and electrical equipment, such as gear machining, mold machining.
Phenolic cotton cloth laminated sheet/ 3025 Phenolic Cotton Fabric Laminate Sheet is a kind of insulation sheet, made of coarse cotton cloth impregnated phenolic resin by processing under heat and pressure. This product is widely used for low voltage applications ,for machines & appliances having higher voltages but lower electrical stress (slot wedges ,spacers) as material for bearing , gears , rollers & other constructional components , drilling jigs , underwater bearings , telecommunication & high frequency technique property ,oil resistance and dielectric property, as electrical materials with low electric property
3025 insulation board phenolic cotton fabric laminate sheet
3025 insulation board phenolic cotton fabric laminate sheet is made of cotton fabric impregnated with phenolic resin in baking, pressing, curing. Widely used as insulating structure parts in motor, mechanical and electrical equipment, and 3025 cotton phenolic sheet can be used in transformer oil.
With high mechanical and electrical property, 3025 insulation board phenolic cotton fabric laminate sheet is suitable for being the components of mechanical parts such as the gears, guide wheel, saw guide, etc.
Appearance for Panel Bakelite / Phenolic Cotton Cloth laminated Sheet 3025
The surface of phenolic cotton laminate should be smooth, no bubbles, hemp holes and impurities should be allowed, and a few spots should be allowed. The edge should be cut neatly, and there should be no delamination and cracks on the end face. Surface should be flat and velvet, without wrinkle and crack, avoid other disfigurement, such as scratch, impress, a few spot is available.
1.High mechanical properties, and oil resistance and certain dielectric property.
2.Extremly tensile stength at crosswise low water absorption rate
3. Withstand a variety of chemical solvents and acid erosion
4. Good abrasion resistance and processing properties. beared various machining processes
5. Good surface flatness, excellent smoothness
6.Good antistatic performance
7.Good machinability, superior resistance to acid and dielectric properties
8. Excellent Dielectric Properties
9.Temperature resistance: Max 140 ºC
10.Good electrical properties
11. Good mechanical properties
12.No water absorption
13.High temperature resistance
14. Good surface hardness
Good mechanical strength, antistatic, intermediate electrical insulation. It is impregnated with phenolic resin by insulating impregnated paper. It is roasted and pressed. The product is suitable for the motor and electrical equipment with high mechanical performance, and is used as an insulating component, and can be used in transformer oil. The mechanical strength is good. It is suitable for PCB drilling plate, distribution box, jig board, mould splint, high and low voltage distribution box, packing machine, comb and so on. Suitable for motor, mechanical mould, PCB and ICT jig. Forming machine, drilling machine, table grinding pad.
It has good electrical and mechanical performance under normal condition,it can be used as insulating parts of machinery and electrical equipment
It is used as insulating structure parts in motor, mechanical and electrical equipment, and can be used in transformer oil. With high mechanical property and electrical property. Suitable for being the components of mechanical parts such as the gears, guide wheel, saw guide, etc.
1. Insulation structural components for electromechanical/electrical equipment, ICT,ITE rule the processing of the insulation parts, test fixtures, silicon rubber keypads mold
2. Fixture plate , mold plywood, countertops grinding plate, packaging machines, comb, etc.
3. As material for bearing , gears , rollers & other constructional components , drilling jigs , underwater bearings ,oil resistance and dielectric property, as electrical materials with low electric property.
4. Chemical machine parts , general machine parts and gear ,and generators, Pads, base, baffle etc.. Generator ,transformer, fixture, inverter, motor and electric insulation component
5. Chemical machinery parts, general machinery parts
6. Gears, generators, pads, bases, baffles, generator, transformer, fixture inverter, motor and electric insulation component.
7. Distribution box, fixture board, the mould plate, high and low voltage distribution box, packing machine insulation parts.
8. Mold making, PCB, ICT fixture, molding machine, drilling machine, mesa grinding pads etc.
9. Used in the mechanical performance requirements of a high motor, electrical equipment and insulating structural parts
10. ICT,ITE rule the processing of the insulation parts, test fixtures, silicon rubber keypads mold
11. Fixture plate , mold plywood, countertops grinding plate, packaging machines, comb, etc.
12. Electrical Isolating Bolt Sleeves, Washers and Gaskets
13. Manufacturing Jigs
14. Wear Plates
15. Insulating Pads, Bushes and Spacers,
17. Wear Strips and Liners
19. Saw Guides
20. Pulleys and Conveyor Wheels
21. Slot Wedges and Packers for Electric Motors
22. Pump Vanes
Technical Parameters for Panel Bakelite / Phenolic Cotton Cloth laminated Sheet 3025
|Flexural strength perpendicular to laminations||≥||MPa||100|
|Compression strength perpendicular To laminations||≥||MPa||245|
|Dielectric Strength Perpendicular to Laminations(in 90±2°C transformer oil,1mm in thickness)||≥||KV/mm||0.82|
|Breakdown voltage parallel to laminations(in 90±2°CTransformer oil)||≥||kV||1|
|Insulation Resistance after impregnated in water||≥||Ω||1.0×106|
|Water absorption(1mm in thickness)||mg||206|
|Temperature index (short time).||≥||-||120|
|Martens heat resistance (LW)||ºC||125||125||125|
|Voltage endurance perpendicular to lamination in transformer oil at 90±2ºC≥||kV/mm||-||-||-|
|Area of the sheets||mm||1020×1220,980×1980,1020×2040|
(1). Q: Can you give me a discount price?
A: It is depending on the volume.
(2). Q: Why is your price higher than other suppliers?
A: We can offer the products of different quality levels depends on customer's target price and quality requirement.
(3). Q: How can I get a sample?
A: Non custom samples are free of charge. You only pay for the goods. We promise to deliver the sample within 48 hours.
(4). Q: How can you guarantee the quality of mass production is same with the sample sent to me before?
A: Our process will base on the samples which is the same as yours.
(5).How do I know the progress of my product?
Production department upload production schedule every day, you only need to consult the customer service staff.
Package & Storage: Wrapped with packaging film and packed in pallet; horizontally placed in dry and clean room at room temperature;
keep it away from moisture and fire. The storage period is 12 months.
Please Contact Us
Mob: 86-13752439076 Fax: 86-22-60863016
Premium Related Products